Microsoft’s Kareem Choudhry took time at E3 to explain the power, compatibility and craftsmanship of Xbox One X.
Choudhry, who’s the head of Xbox software engineering, also announced that Xbox One X is the smallest system ever from Microsoft. On top of that, the console works with all accessories and games for the Xbox One.
Below are more bullet points from Choudhry on Xbox One X and what it takes to hit 4K:
- 6 teraflops GPU clocked at 1.172Ghz
- 12 gigabits of GDDR5 memory
- 326GB/s of memory bandwidth
- 8 million plus pixels
- Wide color gamut
- Premium Dolby Atmos sound
- 4K UHD Blu-ray playback
- Liquid-cooled vapor chamber